It is exactly what the name says” ONLY doubles”. You learn how to play racquetball as a doubles team not two singles players coming together to play doubles. It is “TEAM” work at its best.
WHAT DOES THE DOUBLES CAMP INCLUDE?
- 13+ hours of instruction, court time and play the pro
- Physical and mental aspects of the doubles game
- Videotaping and analysis
- Camp workbook
- Camp HEAD T-shirt
- Can of Penn balls
WHAT DOES A DOUBLES CAMP COST?
- $499pp (non-refundable) within 30 days of the camp
- $425pp (non-refundable) 30+ days in advance of the camp
- $399pp (non-refundable) sign-up with a friend. MUST GIVE FRIEND’S NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER and they must sign up or you will be billed the difference of the full price of the camp minus the $399.00 which you paid.
- NOTE: Camp fees DO NOT include hotel/food
WHAT DOES A DOUBLES CAMP COVER?
- Court Coverage
- Doubles Shots
- Doubles Serves and Relocation out of the Box
- Doubles Return of Serve
- Game Plans and Strategy for Doubles
- Working Together to Accomplish Goals as a Team
- Doubles Drills
WHO CAN ATTEND A DOUBLES CAMP?
- All Levels and Men’s, Women’s or Mixed Doubles
WHAT IS THE DOUBLES CAMP SCHEDULE?
– 6:30 PM Welcome & Check-in
– 6:45 PM Lecture: Stroke Mechanics / Court Position / Shot Selection
– 7:45 PM Playing / Critiquing / Video
– 9:15 PM Regroup – Summary
– 9:30 PM Home Sweet Home!
– 9:00 AM Review
– 9:30 AM Lecture – Shots of the Game / Drilling
– 10:30 AM Practice Drills
– 12:00 PM Lecture – Serves / Return of Serves
– 1:00 PM Lunch – Watch Pro Matches
– 2:00 PM Playing/Critiquing/Video Analysis
– 3:45 PM Regroup – Summary
– 4:00 PM Home Sweet Home!
– 9:00 AM Shuttle/Critique
– 10:30 AM Lecture – Mental Toughness/Training Schedules
– 11:45 PM Regroup – Summary Farewell
– 12:00 PM Home Sweet Home!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A DOUBLES CAMP?
- Contact Fran at: 206-522-FRAN(3726) or camps@FranDavisRacquetball.com