Hosting a Camp
CAMP HOSTING INFORMATION
- You would like to bring one of the camps to your city or state and to a particular facility.
- 15 Camper Minimum
1 – Give the club a choice of one of the following equaling $499 or more in value:
- a free entry into the camp for a club member or a staff member for the use of the courts/facilities ($499 value).
- various products
- allow the club to set up an interview with Jason Mannino, former #1 Pro Player in the World and Fran Davis, the Hall of Fame Coach, with the local media (T.V., newspaper or radio).
2 – Teach for 13+ hours during the weekend agreed upon and with the hours selected.
3 – Offer your members a reduced rate of $399 ($375 with 2 or more in the envelop) for the weekend.
4 – Supply a Release and Assumption of Risk for the participants.
5 – Bring own video camera.
1 – The appropriate # of courts for the use of the camp, approximately 5 courts (more if necessary) with at least one being glass. This is determined by the # of participants.
2 – A cable-ready TV and an extension cord.
3 – The use of any area/room with an easel to conduct Sunday mornings lecture.
4 – A table to display products to demo.
5 – A host hotel with a special reduced rate worked out for the participants from out of town, as well as 1 or 2 complimentary rooms for the instructors.
6 – Help in promoting the event locally so the goal of a minimum of 15 participants is obtained.
– 6:30 PM Welcome & Check-in
– 6:45 PM Lecture: Stroke Mechanics (1 CT)
Court Position / Shot Selection
– 7:45 PM Playing / Critiquing / Video Taping (All CTs agreed)
-9:30 PM Regroup – Summary – Home Sweet Home!
-9:00 AM Lecture – Shots of the Game / Drilling (1 CT)
-10:15 AM Practice Drills (All CTs agreed)
-11:30 PM Lecture – Serves / Return of Serves (1 CT)
-12:30 PM Lunch – Watch Pro Matches with Video Analysis
-1:30 PM Playing the Pros/Critiquing/Video Analysis (All CTs agreed)
-4:00 PM Regroup – Summary – Home Sweet Home!
-9:00 AM Shuttle/Critique (All CTs agreed)
-10:30 AM Review & Lecture – Mental Toughness (Private area agreed upon)
-12:00 Noon Wrap Up – Summary – Home Sweet Home!
- Call: Fran Davis at 206-522-FRAN (3726)
- E-mail: camps@FranDavisRacquetball.com