What Do My Three Day Camps Include?
- 13+ hours of instruction, court time and play the pro
- Physical and mental aspects of the game
- Video taping and analysis
- Camp workbook
- Camp T-shirt
- Penn balls
Week Long Racquetball Fantasy Camps™!
These are our tropical, most advanced camps with hours of playing/critiquing/playing the pros/mental toughness. With lots of “One on One Instruction”. Guaranteed fun!!!
What Does a Three Day Camp Cost?
- $499.00 pp (non-refundable) within 30 days of camp date
- $425.00 pp (non-refundable) 30+ days prior to camp date
- $399.00 pp (non refundable) sign-up with a friend. MUST GIVE FRIEND’S NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER and they must sign up or you will be billed the difference of the full price of the camp minus the $399.00 which you paid.
NOTE: Camp fees DO NOT include hotel/food
What Does The Camp Cover?
* Service Relocation
* Return of Serve
* Offensive and Defensive Shots
* Court Position
* Shot Selection
* Game Plans and Strategies
* Drilling-Practice Perfectly
* Mental Toughness
* Conditioning, Flexibility, Training and Nutrition
Who Can Attend A Camp?
* All Levels!
What Is The Three Day Camp Schedule and Court Usage?
– 6:30 PM Welcome & Check-in
– 6:45 PM Lecture: Stroke Mechanics / Court Position / Shot Selection
– 7:45 PM Playing / Critiquing / Video
– 9:15 PM Regroup – Summary
– 9:30 PM Home Sweet Home!
– 9:00 AM Review
– 9:30 AM Lecture – Shots of the Game / Drilling
– 10:30 AM Practice Drills
– 12:00 PM Lecture – Serves / Return of Serves
– 1:00 PM Lunch – Watch Pro Matches
– 2:00 PM Playing / Critiquing / Video Analysis
– 3:45 PM Regroup – Summary
– 4:00 PM Home Sweet Home!
– 9:00 AM Shuttle/Critique
– 10:30 AM Lecture – Mental Toughness/ Training Schedules
– 11:45 AM Regroup – Summary / Farewell
– 12:00 PM Home Sweet Home!
Do You Have Any Questions About The Camp?
Contact Fran at: 206-522-FRAN(3726) or camps@FranDavisRacquetball.com
How Do You Register?
- Using Traditional Mail (Checks, Money Orders, Visa or MasterCard with or without Special Discount Offer)
- Using E-Commerce (Master Card and Visa ONLY)
Select a camp in the sidebar to register using either method!
I won my first 'A' tournament
This week, I won my first 'A' tournament after first learning racquetball less than a year ago! This would not have been possible without Fran's camp and coaching along the way. Coach Fran has taught me that there is so much more to this sport than swing mechanics and shot selection. If you are dedicated to achieving lofty new goals in this sport, I strongly urge you to take advantage of Fran's powerful wisdom and inspiration any way you can. Thank you thank you thank you, Coach, for inspiring me to discover new levels of confidence and skills.